The International Office of your University has to send the list of students selected to come to our University within the ERASMUS programme. The International Office has to fill in the form and send it to email@example.com.
This list must contain the following information:
- full name of the student
- student’s e-mail address
- place and date of birth
- name and ERASMUS code of the sending institution
- field of studies
- period of stay (1st term, 2nd term, full academic year)
Once received these information, you will receive an e-mail with a user name and a password to register Click here to register and fill in the application form. The application will be open form 08/04/2021 to 15/06/2021 (1st semester and whole year) and from 16/10/2021 to 30/11/2021 (2nd semester)
After you have filled in the form and submitted it, you have to upload a copy of the ID or passport and Learning Agreement. Only Exchange Students (from extra UE countries) must also upload a copy of their transcript of records and the language certificate.
Erasmus students for study from Programme Country (EU Country and Republic of North Macedonia,
Serbia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey) have to use the Online Learning Agreement platform (OLA) or other platforms used at their University, therefore they have not to upload the Learning Agreement .
The file must be in PDF format and must not exceed 5 MB.
You can use the Learning Agreement of your University, otherwise you can download it here below.
With the new Erasmus Plus program and to promote environmentally-friendly practices, Learning Agreements are switching from a paper format to a digital format. University of Naples Federico II will use the Online Learning Agreement (OLA) platform for 2021/22 (https://learning-agreement.eu/). Erasmus Incoming Students must contact their home universities for the registration at the OLA system and the filling in or alternatively the use of other platforms.
In the form it is compulsory to insert the responsible person at the host institution for the approval of the study program at the host university. The responsible person will be notified with an email once the LA is approved by the sending institution. The list of responsible persons (academic coordinators) per subject areas or degree courses is available here . Students can choose the courses to attend on the websites of the different Departments or on docenti.unina.it where they will also find the course codes, information on the programs and the teachers. In case that the student has difficulty in identifying the exact code of the course, he can provisionally insert 000. The same code can be inserted for the Italian course for Erasmus students or thesis or internship activities.
On the contrary Exchange students and Erasmus students for the traineeship have to use the forms here below:
Naples can be reached directly by air or train. There are direct flights connecting Naples with most major European cities; in addition, there are connections with the entire world through the hubs of either Rome or Milan. Information on direct flights to and from Napoli can be obtained at: http://www.gesac.it/. The airport (Capodichino) is very close to the city centre and is connected by regular city buses. Please note that there is a bus stop of Alibus (Airport – City Center Service) in Via Marina in the neighbourhood of C.so Umberto I (where the International Office is located).
Naples can be reached by train. For train schedules and relevant information consult the National Railways website at http://www.trenitalia.it.
The company International Students Union (ISU) will help you finding accommodation in Naples. The service, offered on behalf of the University of Naples Federico II, is free of charge.
It is the only company that officially coopes with the University. International Students Union (ISU) is an outsourcing company that provides management consulting and services, combining unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across all the welcome services for international students.
INTERNATIONAL WELCOME DESK
Largo Santa Maria La Nova, 12 – 1st floor on the left- 80138 Napoli
Opening time Mon –Wed – Fri 10 – 14.00 / Tue – Thu 10 – 16.30
Ph. +390810482669 – mob. +393245947719
Non EU Students must contact the Italian or Embassy Consulate in their city of residence to check on visa requirements for a study period in Italy or visit http://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en
Go to the International Office (Corso Umberto I, 40 bis) with identity card or passport. The office will enrol you at the University.
EU students and students from Switzerland and EEA (European Economic Area) Countries (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) are no longer required to obtain a residency permit but it is necessary to apply for a certificate to the Register Office (Ufficio Anagrafe) of the Municipality where the student lives.
Non-EU students must apply for the residency permit within 8 days of arrival if they stay in Italy more than 3 months. The residency permit kit is available at a post office or at a trade unions aid society and, once filled, the relevant documents must be submitted to a certified post office.
For further information:
In Italy, health-care through the National Health Service is available also for foreign citizens who are temporary residents.
EU citizens must have the European Health Insurance Card, while non-EU citizens must show proof of coverage by health insurance. Health care is provided by health districts (ASL: Azienda Sanitaria Locale.
For detailed information visit www.aslnapoli1centro.it
SINAPSI is the University centre for all the students who feel excluded from the university life because of disability, Specific Learning Disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphia, dysorthography, dyscalculia) or temporary difficulties. It provides services and supports initiatives to facilitate the participation of all the students in university life. The centre cooperates with University structures to ensure accessibility of the environments.
Courses can start as early as September/October and, generally, are held thorough the end of May/middle of June. Teaching activities are divided into two semesters: from September to February and from February to July.
There are two half–term holidays, at Christmas and Easter, and a summer holiday, from the end of July to the beginning of the courses of the next academic year.
As a rule, lectures are given in Italian, but there are some courses held in English.
There are no pre-requisites to attend courses, nor registration fees. Exams are given orally but, in some cases, they also include a written test.
Courses content and exam schedules are planned by Schools/Departments and available through each web site.
Web Docenti is a tool that allows the electronic connection between teachers and students.
Through this service, teachers of University Federico II can send news, documents and materials on teaching and research activities.
Erasmus students wishing to enroll in classes through “web docenti” or use the Wi-Fi need to activate their studenti.unina.it institutional e-mail following these steps:
- go to https://www.idm.unina.it/UninaPswMngt/loginPuk
- carry out a login entering user key (codice fiscale) and PIN (ask to the International Office);
- once logged-in account and institutional e-mail box will be visible;
- click on the indicated link – the page to change the password to associate to the mailbox will be displayed;
- push “Save” to save information or “Cancel” to cancel them.
To find the instruction to configure your notebook for the Wi-Fi. go to: www.csi.unina.it/flex/cm/pages/ServeBLOB.php/L/IT/IDPagina/335
The PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a code consisting of five numbers, compulsory for the exams registration.
The PIN code is indicated in your registration certifcate issued by the International Office.
Exams are held in January and February for the first term and in June and July for the second term. In September there is a special session.
Grades are given on a scale from 1 to 30 cum laude, the minimum grade to pass an examination being 18.
At the end of your Erasmus period you can ask the International Office for final certficate of attendance.
You have also to ask for the transcript of records to the International Office or to the Segreteria Studenti Office of your Department.
The University offers free intensive Italian language courses for Erasmus students before the beginning of the first and the second semester. The placement test for the student coming for the first semester will be held on September 2nd.
The University Language Center – Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (CLA) proposes the project “Tandem”, a linguistic exchange between two students, that allows through an exercise in pairs, to learn, revise and refine their language skills, all in complete independence of time and place.
The CLA organizes also movie cycles for educational and cultural purposes. The selected films in original language (English, French, Spanish, German, Catalan) are subtitled in Italian.
For further information and registration contact:
The A.Di.S.U. Federico II releases to foreign students a rechargeable “smart card” with a fix amount of money decided by the student to access some restaurants whose list, will be provided by ADISU.
Students can obtain the rechargeable “smart card” at the following offices:
- Azienda per il Diritto allo Studio Universitario della Regione Campania (ADISURC) Via Alcide De Gasperi n. 45 – Napoli;
- Residenza Universitaria “A. Paolella”, via Tansillo 28 – Napoli;
- Aula Polifunzionale Piazzale Tecchio, 80 – Napoli.
- Centri comuni – Complesso Universitario di Monte S. Angelo – via Cintia 26 – Napoli
For further information consult:
Before going to the Adisu Offices for the smart card you have to take your Codice Fiscale (Fiscal Code) issued by the Agenzia delle Entrate (Tax Office).
The sport activities available for students are organised and managed by the C.U.S. (University Sports Centre)
Segreteria Impianti Sportivi/ Sport Facilities Office:
- Via Campegna 267 – 80124 tel. 081/7621295
Activities and facilities available:
- Canoeing (Canottieri Napoli Via Acton)
- Fitness Gym: Body building; Aerobics; gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, assisted gymnastics
- Golf practice course
- Wrestling (Palestra FF.OO, Via Montedidio)
- Swimming (Canottieri Pool Napoli, Via Acton)
- Gym for muscle-development
- Basketball, Volleyball, Handball
- Archery Activities available in arrangement with other institutions Rock-climbing
- Martial arts
- diving courses
- rhythmic, jazz and modern dance
Summer and winter camps Winter sport weeks for mountain and cross-country skiing Summer sport weeks for courses in sailing, canoeing etc.
Naples is a city of outstanding natural, historical and artistic attractions. Detailed information can be obtained consulting the website of the Italian National Tourist Organization (ENIT) at: http://www.italia.it/en/discover-italy/campania.html
- Open Monday – Wednesday – Friday 9.00 am – 12.00 am; Tuesday and Thursday 9.00 am – 12.00 am – 2.30 pm- 4.30 pm
- C.so Umberto I – groud floor. Inner courtyard
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marina Alfano: Erasmus + Incoming Mobilities – Communication
- Paola De Matteis: Erasmus+Outgoing mobilities (Law, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Veterinary Medicine) Phone: +39-081-2537116
- Alessia De Michele: Erasmus Bilateral Agreements Phone: +39-0812537194
- David De Simone: Erasmus+ Incoming mobilities – KA107 – Consortia – email@example.com – Phone: +39-0812537101
- Alessandra Lariccia: Accountability Phone: +39-0812537188
- Ludovica Lombardi: Visiting professors, STA STT Phone: +39-0812532258
- Marta Maciocia: Erasmus+Outgoing mobilities (Economincs – Statistics – Medicine) – Visas firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone: +39-0812537579
- Maria Rosa Maturo: Erasmus+Traineeship – English ToR – Phone: +39-0812537418
- Luigia Mondo: Erasmus+ Outgoing mobilities (Architecture – School Of Engineering – Social Sciences, Pharmacy) – Phone: +39-0812537107
- Anna Perriccioli: Cooperation Agreements – Exchange Students – Phone: +39-0812537118
- Lupo Simeone: Erasmus+Outgoing mobilities (Humanities – Political Sciences) – Phone: +39-081-2537117