The Department of Law of the University of Naples Federico II is pleased to invite highly motivated undergraduate students that are achieving their degree in law or economics or postgraduate students (masters or Ph.D.) to the 2st edition of the Summer School in European Environmental Taxation (SUSEET) which will take place online from 2ost to 25th June 2022.
SUSEET is a free summer course, organised with the support of the European Union in the framework of the Jean Monnet Action.
Its aim is to provide participants with suitable expertise on environmental taxation, useful both for the construction of an academic career and for a professional one.
They will have the opportunity to interact with eminent professors and experts working in this field, gaining an awareness of the complex economic and social issues related to environmental taxation.
SUSEET key staff :
- Roberta Alfano– Coordinator – University of Naples Federico II
- Aldo Ravazzi Douvan– Past Chair OECD Tax & Environment – Advisor at Italian Ministry of Environment
- Alice Pirlot– University of Oxford
- Edoardo Traversa – Catholic University of Louvain
- Enrico Traversa– University of Bologna – Former Director Équipe Justice Legal Service European Commission
- Federica Pitrone– Head of International Tax at Intesa Sanpaolo
- Francisco Adame Martinez– University of Seville
- Gionata Castaldi– Economist at Italian Ministry of Economy and Finance
- José Andres Rozas Valdes– University of Barcelona
- Marta Villar Ezcurra– San Pablo CEU University, Madrid
- Marina Bisogno– University of Naples Federico II
SUSEET teaching staff will be integrated with renowned guests (academics, experts, policymakers and businesses involved in the green transition).
SUSEET program are available at SUSEET website www.suseet.eu