The new “Study in Naples 2021/2023” call for proposals is available online at www.coinor.unina.it, on the University website http://www.unina.it/ateneo and in the international section http://www.international.unina.it/, to support the internationalisation of courses of study.
The Call for Proposals is adressed to incoming students with an admission qualification obtained abroad who intend to enroll in one of the international courses offered by the University.
A detailed list of the courses for which it is possible to apply is available in the call for applications.
The call for applications will allocate 13 (thirteen) 2-year scholarships, each one corresponding to a total gross amount of € 12.000,00 ( € 6.000,00 per year).
Please consider that the number of the scholarships may be increased up to 29, based on availability of funds by Compagnia di SanPaolo or other funding agencies.
The aim of the call is to support the existing International Courses of Study offered by the University and to foster the proposal of new ones, increasing their competitiveness and attractiveness for foreign students.
Applications for scholarships can only be submitted electronically by students no later than July 25th 2021 at 24:00 (Italian/CET time)
Applicants have to follow the procedure as indicated in the call
- FINAL RANKING
- Architecture and Heritage
- Autonomous vehicle engineering
- Autonomous vehicle engineering (pubbl. il 21/10/2021)
- Biology of extreme enviroments
- Chemical engineering
- Data science
- Design for the Built Environment
- Economics and Finance
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial bioengineering
- Innovation and international management
- International Relations
- International Relations – Errata corrige (pubbl. il 28/10/2021)
- Lingue e letterature per il plurilinguismo europeo
- Marine biology and aquaculture
- Mathematical engineering
- Medical biotechnology
- Molecular and industrial biotechnologies
- Precision livestock farming
- Structural and geotechnical engineering
- Transportation engineering and mobility
- Medicina e chirurgia in lingua inglese
- NOTICE (the candidates in the following list have not been assessed since they didn’t pre‐enroll on the Universitaly website)
The new “Study in Naples 2020/2022” call for proposals is available online at www.coinor.unina.it, on the University website http://www.unina.it/ ateneo and in the international section of the same http://www.international.unina.it/ to support the internationalisation of courses of study.
The Call for Proposals is aimed at incoming students equipped with an admission qualification obtained abroad who intend to enrol in one of the international study courses offered by the University (provided entirely in English, i.e., those that require a double or multiple degree in collaboration with foreign partner universities). A detailed list of the courses for which it is possible to apply is given in the call for applications.
The call for applications will allocate up to 24 two-year scholarships (or annual scholarships for students enrolled in partner universities who do not have any other form of financial support and for the period of stay at Federico II only), each one corresponding to an annual amount of € 5.529,96 gross.
The aim of the call, which is part of the “Internationalisation of Study Courses” Project co-financed by the Compagnia di San Paolo, is intended to support the International Study Courses already offered by the University and to encourage the proposal of new ones, increasing their competitiveness and attractiveness towards foreign students.
Applications for scholarships can only be submitted electronically and directly by students no later than 1:00 p.m. on 15/05/2020, filling in the forms attached to the call for applications, which must then be sent by e-mail (in file format *.pdf) to email@example.com.
* Due to the significant number of applications received, the selection process is still in process. The results will be published as soon as possible, likely by the end of June.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) are high-level integrated international study programmes delivered by an international consortium of Universities and Organizations from different countries. The successful completion of the joint Master programme leads to the award of either a joint degree (i.e. one single diploma issued on behalf of at least two higher education institutions from different Programme Countries and fully recognized in these countries) or multiple degrees (i.e. at least two diplomas issued by two higher education institutions from different Programme Countries and fully recognized in these countries). The University of Naples Federico II takes part in the following courses:
- SEAS 4.0 – Sustainable Ship and Shipping 4.0
- Coordinator: Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
Project Manager : Prof.ssa Ermina Begovic
- BE in PM – Be in Precision Medicine
- Coordinator: Université Grenoble Alpes
- Responsible person at Federico II University: Prof.ssa Gerolama CONDORELLI
- DYCLAM Dynamics of Cultural Landscapes and heritage Management
- Coordinator: Université Jean Monnet di St. Etienne.
- Responsible person at Federico II University: Prof.ssa Marina Fumo
- FIPDes Food Innovation and Product Design
- Coordinator: AgroParisTech
- Responsible person at Federico II University: Prof.ssa Paola Piombino e Paola Vitaglione
- ALA – Architecture, Landscape and Archaeology
- Coordinator: Sapienza Università di Roma
- Responsible person at Federico II University: Prof. Pasquale Miano
2018 – 2019
Internationalization of study programmes”
“STUDY IN NAPLES” PROGRAM
CALL FOR SELECTION A.Y. 2018/19
The University of Naples Federico II published the call for the selection of Study in Naples for the assignment of 10 biennal scholarship for the academic year 2018/2019 ( which can enhance to a maximum of 20 thanks to the funds of The San Paolo Company) . The scholarship are addressed to foreign students or italian students who have obtained the admission certificate abroad intending to apply for an international degree programme.