The European Central Bank has launched a new traineeship campaign: 2019-226-TRA Legal traineeships in the SSM Decision-Making Division
- bachelor’s degree or higher in law, preferably obtained in an EU Member State;
- a sound knowledge of EU law, in particular of financial law, including legal aspects of the supervision of financial systems and EU banking legislation;
- knowledge of the functions of the European System of Financial Supervision, as well as of the specific legal framework establishing the SSM, in particular the SSM Regulation and the SSM Framework Regulation;
- good working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- an advanced (C1)/mastery-level (C2) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, read more<https://www.coe.int/en/web/common-european-framework-reference-languages/table-1-cefr-3.3-common-reference-levels-global-scale>.Please find the full vacancy notice here: https://jobs.ecb.europa.eu/sap/bc/bsp/sap/z_hcmx_ui_ext/?jobId=005056853E201EEA879BA9CA81408CBC and as an attachment to this e-mail for your convenience.The closing date for this vacancy is Monday, 6 January 2020.
If you would like to know more about our traineeships, please visit the European Central Bank’s Traineeship pages<https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/contract/traineeship/html/index.en.html> or send us an e-mail with your question. Many thanks again for your help and we hope to see many applicants from your university!
As you might notice, we are now sending out the traineeship opportunities via this new e-mail address: University.Outreach@ecb.europa.eu<mailto:University.Outreach@ecb.europa.eu>, please add it to your trusted contacts so future updates do not land in the junk folder.